Belle Moons - Riverside House
is a modernized vintage 40's, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths house on a large 1/3 acre parcel. It is located in the lively "Springs" area....artsy, eclectic and the big neighbor is the 5 star spa resort. The cafes, mini-shops and the town Plaza are a few minutes away. The green grounds are covered with many mature trees next to Sonoma Creek......where you may see salmon and herons. Manicured and maintained by gardeners. As soon as you enter you get the sense of a brand new, stylized house out of cool architectural magazine. Almost every square inch has been re-newed with high-end custom finishes. There are "angled" bamboo floors throughout the sun filled rooms. The living room has a romantic gas fireplace circled by comfy sofa chairs. The vaulted kitchen has 3 designer pendant lights. It is also equipped with a new gas stove, s/s LG fridge, LG dishwasher and eco-friendly bamboo countertops. The master bedroom suite has a king size bed with French doors which lead to the expansive redwood deck. The master bathroom has radiant heating tiled floors and custom Italian light fixtures. Spacious shower stall next to a soaker tub with a large window giving you the creekside view. Create your own spa with scented candles and lavender in the warm tub.....simple and soothing. The second bedroom has a queen size bed and lots of closet space. The second bathroom has a spacious shower stall. The "Takagi" tankless water heater generates hot water on demand and is energy efficient. Spend time outdoors lounging on the summer chairs.........relax, read and look for butterflies.
Belle Moons – Riverside House Amenities:
• Free parking • Children friendly
• No smoking inside
• Pets allowed - non-refundable pet $40 fee
• TV • Cable
• DVD • CD • High Speed Internet
• Kitchen with basics
• Iron and ironing board
Belle Moons – Riverside House Rates:
• $350 per night for up to 6-8 guests,
3 nights minimum stay; includes Friday and Saturday.
• $250 per night for up to 6 -8 guests; Sunday through Thursday.
• Maximum total of 6-8
• Over 6 people $25 per person per night.
• Monthly rates are also available.
• “Refundable Security Deposit” of $300 is required with a signed rental and release of liability acknowledgment agreement form.
• 9% Sonoma County transient tax shall be added to rental rate.
Belle Moons – Riverside House Policies:
• Confirmations with a signed “Rental Agreement” with a 50% of “Rental Deposit”.
• “Remaining Rental Total” balance is due at 14 days prior to arrival.
• Cancellations made 30 days prior to arrival will receive full refund of the “Rental Deposit” less $50 cancellation fee.
• Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival will forfeit the entire amount due for the stay.
• There is a 3 night minimum at all times.
• All confirmations, cancellations, correspondence need to be sent via email or fax and originals mailed back to Belle Moons.
• Please call or email for more information.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.